Cybersecurity VAD CyberKnight will make its inaugural appearance at Black Hat Middle East 2023, a key cybersecurity event in the region, taking place from 14 to 16 November in Riyadh. Participation at Black Hat underlines the company’s commitment to cybersecurity resilience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
At the event, CyberKnight takes a step beyond technology showcase, offering support to local IT Security Leaders from enterprise and government organizations: the focus is on achieving compliance with local frameworks such as NCA and SAMA, while safeguarding their most valuable assets through the strategic implementation of Zero Trust Security. CyberKnight will be participating with eleven of its leading international portfolio vendors:
- – CrowdStrike: EDR, Cloud Security & Threat Intel
- – Arista Networks: Software-defined Networking, NPB & NDR
- – Elastic: SIEM / Big Data / Log Management
- – Entrust: PKI, Passwordless Authentication, MFA, SSO, IoT Security
- – Fasoo: Discovery, Classification, DRM, Watermarking
- – StrikeReady: BAS & AI-Based SecOps Virtual Assistant
- – Traceable: Intelligent API Security
- – CounterCraft : Deception Powered by Threat Intel
- – Phosphorus Cybersecurity Inc.: xIoT Security Platform
- – SecurityScorecard: Cybersecurity Risk Ratings
- – Checkmarx: SAST, DAST, IAST, SCA, Supply Chain Security, IaC & API Security
“Participating in this top regional cybersecurity event is a significant milestone for CyberKnight. Our theme: ‘Beyond Resilience: Zero Trust Security for an AI-Pioneered Cyber Renaissance’ encapsulates our vision of ushering in a new era of cybersecurity that goes beyond conventional strategies and traditional technologies, and we are excited to share this vision with industry leader,” commented Wael Jaber, Chief Strategy Officer at CyberKnight.
“As CyberKnight makes its premiere at Black Hat, we are not just showcasing technology; we are unveiling a new era of cybersecurity resilience. The journey begins with Zero Trust Security solutions tailored for Saudi Arabia. We are here to empower organizations in the Kingdom and beyond, ensuring they navigate the cybersecurity challenges of today and tomorrow with confidence,” added Mohammed Tayeb, General Manager Sales – Saudi Arabia at CyberKnight.