Shure will be present at the continent’s largest tech event GITEX Africa 2023 in Marrakesh, Morocco from 31 May through 2 June 2023 and it will demonstrate its latest audio solutions for the AV conferencing and professional audio industry.
Shure’s presence at GITEX AFRICA 2023 reinforces the importance of high-quality audio technology for IT managers and AV decision-makers, while strengthening connections with key customers, partners, and industry friends.
A long-time participant of GITEX Global, Shure has been providing audio solutions for companies throughout Africa for decades. In 2019, the UM6P in Morocco turned to Shure to outfit their modular classrooms with Microflex Advanced Ceiling Array Microphones to provide pristine audio capture for remote learners and teachers, all before remote and hybrid environments were a daily occurrence. The high-quality audio solution enabled teachers to wander around the classroom and be as free as possible while still capturing students’ questions without picking up any ambient noise. The seamless integration of the ceiling array microphones led to an interactive learning experience for everyone involved.
“We offer smart meeting room solutions for different scale of classrooms and meeting space” said Yassine Mannai, Senior Sales Manager, Middle East and Africa at Shure. “We understand the need for high-quality audio products in any environment, including professional audio applications, and are excited to showcase a range of smart solutions at GITEX AFRICA.”
For decades, expert engineers and sound techs have relied on Shure Wireless Systems for live broadcasts and in challenging RF environments. Most recently, teams relied on Axient Digital Wireless Systems for Super Bowl LVII and the GRAMMY Awards to deliver pristine audio for everyone tuning in to watch the live events.
Axient Digital was developed with input from top audio professionals, with every feature being stress-tested and every detail fine-tuned. Designed to maximize stability, quality, control, and scalability, Axient Digital is engineered for the moments that command the highest degree of attention.
Shure will showcase the following innovations, conferencing solutions, and partnerships at the trade show:
- Microflex Ecosystem —Offers the complete portfolio of networked and superior audio solutions, from DSP to loudspeakers, that can be perfectly tailored to meet the needs of any AV infrastructure. For corporations, governments, universities, or larger organizations, Microflex Ecosystem provides a best-in-class experience, ensuring meetings and conferences work as effectively as possible within any space.
- Stem Ecosystem—The enhanced ecosystem, reconfigured with several recent firmware updates, is ideal for situations that require straightforward, deployable audio solutions for daily conferencing needs. Small businesses and smaller meeting rooms within the context of a larger AV project can enjoy a consistent and effective audio experience with Stem Ecosystem devices.
- Axient Digital Wireless System—Incorporates the most innovative wireless technology to date while providing improved high-performance RF, exceptional audio quality, control, and hardware scalability. Catering to the evolving needs of the television, broadcast and film industries, Axient Digital provides two lines of transmitters, AD series and ADX series, along with additional accessories and software to give users more control and provide real-time monitoring of network control and products without interrupting the live event.
- IntelliMix Room integrated in Crestron XiO—IntelliMix Room software now supports remote monitoring and management within the Crestron XiO Cloud® platform, enabling insight into IntelliMix Room and any connected MXA products on the same network, delivering a seamless AV conferencing experience.
- Microsoft Teams Compatibility—With a portfolio that now includes the complete audio signal chain from microphone to DSP to loudspeaker, Shure provides certified audio solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms environments of all sizes.
- Flexible solutions with Barco—Connected with USB, the Shure Audio Ecosystem and Barco ClickShare Conference give users a range of scalable and flexible audio options that adapt to any environment.
- From the desk to the meeting room with Zoom—Shure now delivers a complete audio ecosystem certified for Zoom. Seamlessly connect microphones, DSPs, and loudspeakers including MXA920 and MV7 to Zoom’s technology platform to upgrade the participant’s audio experience.
For more information about Shure’s systems offerings, stop by the Shure booth Hall 2 2C-50 on the GITEX AFRICA 2023 show floor.