Axis Communications is participating in the 2023 edition of the World Police Summit where it will be showcasing the latest product innovations and technological advancements for a smarter and safer world.
“Globally, police and security forces face growing and ever-changing challenges when it comes to deciding how to best survey, enforce, and protect. Events such as the World Police Summit give us an opportunity to share ideas, explore possibilities, forge relationships, and reshape and provide advanced solutions to the industry as a whole,” said Mohammed Hoteit, Regional Sales Manager at Axis Communications MEA.
A centrepiece event on the security industry calendar, the World Police Summit attracts over 15,000 visitors annually and brings together stakeholders and industry experts from around the world. Attendees discuss ongoing challenges faced by police and security forces, share strategies, and engage with new technologies. More than 112 countries are expected to participate and over 100 Chiefs of Police will be in attendance. The summit will also feature more than 250 exhibitors, including some of the leading industry brands.
As part of its presence at the summit, Axis will be showcasing the latest product innovations and solutions that cater to varied security and surveillance requirements. These innovations include:
- AXIS Q1961-TE Thermal Camera: Capable of measuring remote temperatures from -40 °C to 350 °C (-40 °F to 660 °F), the Axis Q1961-TE notifies users when temperature thresholds are surpassed or when there are rapid increases or decreases.
- AXIS Q1656-DLE Radar-Video Fusion Camera: Combining video and radar capabilities and using deep learning-powered object classification, the Axis Q1656-DLE offers wide-area intrusion protection and 24/7 detection.
- AXIS F Series: The latest generation of high-performance modular cameras, the Axis F Series offers discreet surveillance in a flexible and rugged design package that easily integrates with indoor, outdoor, and onboard environments.
- AXIS C1610-VE Network Sound Projector: The recipient of a Red Dot Award for design and featuring IK10-rated vandal-resistant housing, the Axis C1610-VE projects clear and understandable audio and is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments.
- AXIS Q6318-LE PTZ Camera: Capable of 31x optical zoom and IR illumination, the Axis Q6318-LE is ideal for city surveillance and provides quality imagery even in challenging light conditions.
- AXIS Q8615-E PTZ Camera: This camera offers wide and long-distance surveillance thanks to HDTV 1080p resolution and 31x optical zoom. It is capable of continuous, unobstructed 360° views and ground-to-sky angle views from -90° to 45°.
- AXIS D4100-E Network Strobe Siren: The Axis D4100-E combines light and sound in a single package that ensures personnel safety and is a reliable warning and deterrence solution.
In addition to the product showcase, Axis will be exploring the impact of new trends and show how they are shaping the industry at large. These trends include the proliferation of smart cities that use data and connected devices to protect people and infrastructure, the role of cybersecurity, and how to embrace and integrate sustainable business practices and principles.
Axis will be joined at the summit by one of its many industry partners, Irisity. A leading provider in AI-powered video analytics, Irisity will be showcasing its video intelligence technology and how artificial intelligence plays a role in strengthening security arsenals. Deploying solutions with safe anonymisation techniques that protect data and ensure privacy, Irisity demonstrates the power and potential of the Axis Partner ecosystem and how Axis works with valued partners to deliver the best results.
“We look forward to the conversations we have on the exhibition floor. We’re also excited to show how Axis can enable organisations and institutions to protect people and infrastructure, and contribute to a safer, smarter, and more sustainable future,” Hoteit adds.
Visit the Axis Communications stand located at B27 in Hall 7.