Laserfiche was named a Challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms. Laserfiche was evaluated as one of 18 vendors in the market, and was recognized based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
“We are seeing a paradigm shift in the way that organizations view their content and processes in the wake of COVID-19. This shift has accelerated digital transformation initiatives,” said Chris Wacker, CEO of Laserfiche. “Organizations need a content services platform that can provide secure access to critical information and rapid deployment of automated solutions. Laserfiche is proud to provide the platform that enables innovation for leading organizations around the world.”
Laserfiche offers a product suite of content services — including e-forms, document management, workflow rules management, content collaboration, dashboard analytics, records management and audit trail — available as SaaS or self-hosted. The company recently unveiled enhancements to its content services platform, including:
- Laserfiche Vault, a solution package and cloud-based services to support broker-dealer firms with WORM archival for SEC 14a-4.
- Workflow Bots, expanded robotic process automation capabilities that allow organizations to enable last-mile integrations and build more complete, end-to-end solutions.
- Smart Invoice Capture capabilities that use machine learning technology to automatically capture information from any invoice, in any format.
- Direct Share capabilities, which allow users to share content from their Laserfiche repository with external customers or community members in an audited and tracked manner.
- Out-of-the-Box CRM integrations that improve efficiency when saving and accessing customer information, and accelerate customer-facing processes.
“Laserfiche innovations in process automation and highly-flexible industry solutions help customers increase productivity and optimize their costs,” said Thomas Phelps IV, vice president of corporate strategy and CIO of Laserfiche. “This is why we believe Laserfiche is positioned as a Challenger, and was named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Content Services Platforms. On Gartner Peer Insights, customers give Laserfiche a 4.8 average rating (out of 5.0) in the Content Services Platforms market (as of Jan. 31, 2020) over the last 12 months.”