EUROSTAR Group has announced the creation of a unified gateway of satellite, security and digital solutions in the region for the CABSAT 2018. The event is the region’s largest platform for broadcast, production, content delivery, digital media and satellite sectors.
EUROSTAR has partnered with some of the world’s leading providers of digital, satellite entertainment and Wi-Fi solutions – Fagor, IKSUI, Babeleye, Inverto, PPC Belden, Zodiac Interactive, Airties and Ayla Networks – showcasing their technologies at the 24th edition of CABSAT that took place at Dubai Word Trade Centre from January 14 to 16, 2018.
EUROSTAR is showcasing a wide range of smart technologies in broadcast, home and office security segments and Wi-Fi for residential and commercial units; and Internet of Things (IoT) platform for telco operators in the Middle East. EUROSTAR launched a range of innovative IoT solutions under the theme of ‘smart convergence’ that helps to create a seamless home and office automation and security system through empowered artificial intelligence.
Commenting on the latest convergent technology solutions being offered by the Group, Raju Jethwani, Chairman of EUROSTAR Group, said, “We are pleased to showcase a range of incredible technological innovations in the fields of security, home automation and satellite solutions from our partners from around the world at the CABSAT this year. This is a wonderful platform that helped us connect with the innovators and decision-makers in the broadcast, digital media and satellite industries from around the world. We are very happy to have been a part of this event for the last 24 years. We expect a successful turnout this year with the kind of advancements we are experiencing in digital technology.”
“We have entered into an era, where anything is possible with the technology. The security of our loved ones, our home and offices should be the top prerogative of every individual. Technology today has enabled us to be anywhere in the world and yet be so closely connected with our homes and control any and every aspect of the home through a single device remotely. We have been able to create a seamless world of intelligent technology that enables us to live better. Our latest innovations at EUROSTAR stands proof of this,” he added.
EUROSTAR introduced the below technological solutions at the CABSAT 2018:
Android STB-Connected Home Box, an innovative IoT technology, featuring a wide array of products including the smart Android STB with USP’s
The LEDs used are the high-quality power saving green energy types. If an abnormality is sensed in the room on the breath, pulse or motion, the LED immediately activates an alarm and also sends a message to the pre-programmed contacts. The brightness and ON/OFF status of the LED can be controlled through voice control. Any IoT devices can be interfaced and controlled via LED. It also has a database management system by which we can monitor various factors based on the person like sleep time and pulse rate. It also comes with the security features of an intruder, infant movement monitor, elder/senior citizen health monitor.
EUROSTAR also showcased the world-class technologies from the below global brands and solution providers. Eurostar partners with them to stake better market share and penetrate to all variants of the business landscape.
- IKUSI, the world-class Spanish technology giant of hardware equipment catering to multi-dwelling buildings, hospitality sectors and consumer based products.
- Ayla Networks, a global expert in building enterprise-class cloud based software for the IoT, enabling some of the largest companies in the world to turn everyday home controls, HVAC, appliances, lighting, and other devices into intelligent systems that are managed by the cloud and accessible anywhere by great mobile and web applications. Ayla introduced the first Agile IoT Platform to the manufacturers industry, and their end-to-end software runs across devices, the cloud, and applications to provide secure connectivity, data analytics, and feature-rich user experiences for our customers as well as the end consumer. Offered as a cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Ayla’s flexibility and modularity enables rapid changes to be made to practically any point of the platform at any time.
- Babeleye offers rich metadata for EPG and video catalogues spanning a wide variety of international content for the IPTV, OTT and broadcast industry. With detailed mapping of local market metadata in the region, it can support multiple platforms in multiple countries. The platform also provides comprehensive analytics and editorial recommendations to boost content discovery.
- PPC is a world leader in telecommunication connector technology helping its customers provide increasingly sophisticated cable television, telecommunications and internet services. PPC is on the cutting-edge for design and manufacture of connector technology for the broadband, satellite, wireless, CEDIA, security and telecommunications industries.
- AirTies is the most widely deployed provider of Wi-Fi Mesh solutions to operators around the globe. AirTies designs and develops software and hardware that wirelessly streams Internet connections and high definition video to multiple rooms and screens. AirTies has an installed base of over 15 million devices worldwide to customers like Sky Q in the UK, Germany, Italy and New Zealand; Vodafone, Singtel, Swisscom, Frontier, Midco, Waoo, and so on.
- Fagor from Spain are providers of the state-of-art head-end systems and hotel management solutions. Fagor has been with Eurostar in CABSAT for the last five years consecutively.
- Zodiac Interactive, an Emmy Award-winning provider of interactive media solutions that has been at the forefront of digital technology for over 10 years. The company’s PowerUp software products support both legacy and next-gen environments to empower leading service providers worldwide with the tools to deliver the latest, rich-content-based multi-screen services to subscribers.