HP launched a series of new products at CES 2018 that take PC performance, design, and functionality to new heights – ranging from the world’s most powerful convertible and its newest Always-Connected PC 2-in-1 to cutting-edge gaming technology.
“Every aspect of the PC experience is being reinvented, and HP is at the forefront,” said Anne-Sophie Hadberg, Head of Consumer Personal Systems EMEA, HP Inc. “We are fundamentally reshaping the way the world connects and creates. Our CES 2018 lineup showcases what’s possible when you combine the voice of the customer with world-class design and engineering capabilities. Whether it’s the world’s most powerful convertible and the incredible versatility of our ENVY x2 Always-Connected PC, or our cutting-edge suite of OMEN gaming hardware and software, HP technology is changing the game.”
The newly unveiled products include:
- HP Spectre x360 15: The world’s most powerful convertible PC, offers fast performance and powerful discrete graphics to effortlessly create, edit and stream 4K and 3D content.
- HP ENVY x2: An Always-Connected PC, it is purpose built for an always-on, always ready to work experience featuring Intel Core processors.
- OMEN Game Stream: Allows gamers to play top AAA games anytime and anywhere by leveraging the power and performance of their OMEN PC on any Windows 10 mobile device with a high-speed internet connection.
- OMEN X 65 Big Format Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC: Its Big Format Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC is a next-generation big format gaming display for the home featuring a cutting edge 4K UHD 65-inch diagonal display.
Pricing and Availability
- HP Spectre x360 15-inch is expected to be available in EMEA in February starting at €1,799.
- HP ENVY x2 is expected to be available in EMEA in April starting at €999.
- OMEN Game Stream is planned to ship on OMEN systems in Spring 2018.
- OMEN X 65 To be available in Autumn 2018. Pricing will be disclosed closer to product availability.