SonicWall to Turbocharge Innovation at GITEX Dubai 2017
SonicWall is all set to launch its unprecedented range of advanced network security products and services at GITEX Technology Week in Dubai. The range of products will work to accelerate speed thresholds for its Automated Real-Time Breach Detection and Prevention Platform across wired, wireless and mobile networks.
“In a modern, hyper-connected world, there are no compromises. Our customers, and their end users, expect the best in real-time security, performance and analytics — regardless of network, device or physical location,” said SonicWall President and CEO Bill Conner. “This automated, real-time breach detection and prevention platform ensures organisations can build smart, consistent and sound security postures while meeting the speed, performance and cost-of-ownership demands of today’s businesses and their users. We are happy to launch the platform for our Middle East customers at GITEX technology Week in Dubai.”
The platform enhancements include more than 50 new SonicOS features, a new high-performance firewall, a series of new 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points, an intuitive cloud analytics application and advanced secure federated single sign-on (SSO) capabilities.
“It’s imperative that any well-meaning, responsible organisation take appropriate action to safeguard their networks, customer data and business as a whole,” said said Shahnawaz Sheikh, Sales & Channel Director – META & Eastern Europe at SonicWall. “The threat landscape in the Middle East moves far too fast to rely on static solutions. More emphasis should be placed on real-time threat mitigation across wired and wireless networks. Companies of all sizes need to consider TLS/SSL decryption and inspection solutions as well, now that most common internet traffic is encrypted by default.”
The platform is made up of the following:
- New SonicOS 6.5, which includes more than 50 new features, powers SonicWall’s Automated Real-Time Breach Detection and Prevention Platform and is the biggest customer-driven SonicOS release in company history
- New NSA 2650 firewall enables threat prevention over 2.5 gigabit Ethernet wired and 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless networks, supports twice the number of DPI connections and offers 12,000 DPI SSL connections, an increase of 12X
- New SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points bring together high performance, security and management into wireless networks with innovative pricing
- New SonicWall Cloud Analytics application expands on management and reporting capabilities to empower better, faster and smarter security decisions
- New Secure Mobile Access OS 12.1 ensures remote workers are protected with the same level of security from anywhere