WSO2 has announced it has been named a Customers’ Choice in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Full Life Cycle Application Programming Interface (API) Management. Gartner defines Full Life Cycle API Management as the market for software that supports all stages of an API’s life cycle—planning and design, implementation and testing, deployment and operation, and versioning and retirement.
WSO2’s suite of API management products empowers organizations to present their businesses as APIs across various deployment environments. By enabling developers to create new business value more quickly, WSO2 customers enhance their agility, resilience and accelerate overall growth.
Over the past 12 months, WSO2 has consistently garnered top ratings from customers on Gartner Peer Insights, establishing itself as one of the highest-rated Full Life Cycle API Management solutions. With a rating of 4.7 out of 5 and 91% recommendation rate based on 34 reviews as of February 2023, we believe WSO2 has proven its commitment to delivering outstanding API management solutions and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What Are WSO2 Customers Saying on Peer Insights?
- “Easy to use when it comes to integrating APIs and also user friendly.” —Software developer, transportation industry ($3–10 billion revenue)
- “WSO2 API Manager is a lightweight, robust and scalable product with a vast features set.” —Stream head digital, telecommunication industry ($1–3 billion revenue)
- “Easy to use, developer friendly, more secure, most performance.” —Solutions architect, services industry ($3–10 billion revenue)
- “Reliable and efficient product.” —IT services consultant ($50 million revenue)
- “Vastly customisable API management suite that is production-ready and enterprise-grade.” —Principal architect ($50-250 million revenue)
- “Powerful open-source API management solution without breaking a bank.” —Head of IT services, telecommunication industry ($250-500 million revenue)
“We believe being recognized as a 2023 Customers’ Choice is a reflection of WSO2’s commitment to delivering world-class API management products with an outstanding customer experience to support them,” said Sanjiva Weerawarana, Founder and CEO at WSO2. “We will continue to innovate to help our customers become API-driven businesses in today’s competitive digital era, and are grateful for all the users that shared feedback with us on Gartner Peer Insights.”