Cybereason has launched the Cybereason Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Mobile App that allows Defenders the power of a security operations center (SOC) at their fingertips. With the Cybereason MDR Mobile App, Defenders can further reduce the mean-time-to remediation by suspending an attack’s lateral movement directly from their mobile device.
What sets Cybereason apart from competitors is the ability to empower security analysts to quickly understand the full scope of attacks in real-time leveraging the patented MalOp (malicious operation) Detection Engine. With the Cybereason MDR Mobile App, customers will see detailed intelligence for active MalOps, how they map to the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the criticality threat level.
“The Cybereason MDR Mobile App is a game changer for Defenders, and it was developed in response to their evolving needs. Security analysts face alert fatigue, staffing shortages and more attacks coming during off peak work hours. These burdens demanded a response and the Cybereason MDR Mobile App provides the context needed between alerts and a MalOp and access to our global SOC from anywhere in the world,” said Lior Div, Cybereason CEO and Co-founder.
It should come as no surprise that cybercriminals seek to compromise organizations during off-hours. A recent Cybereason study, titled Organizations at Risk: Ransomware Attackers Don’t Take Holidays, revealed that nearly half of security professionals don’t believe they have the right tools in place to effectively manage cyberattacks, and nearly one quarter (24 percent) indicated they don’t have contingencies in place to assure prompt responses to threats on weekends and holidays.
Cybereason MDR Mobile App features include:
- Visibility into detections and active MalOps to better understand the scope of an attack and how they align to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Anytime access to dashboards and ability to initiate responses from any mobile device.
- Quickly identify and isolate compromised machines in order to remediate and minimize downtime and workflow disruptions.
- Constant contact with the Cybereason Global SOC to immediately address potential threats.
- Remotely initiate response actions with confidence.
- Access reports and industry news to stay abreast of the latest tactics, techniques and procedures used by nation-state threat actors and cybercriminal ransomware gangs.
- Cybereason MDR Mobile App is available now in the Apple App Store and will be available later in August in the Google Play Store, supporting both Android and iOS devices.