Shure today launched the latest addition to its AONIC listening portfolio, AONIC FREE True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones, introducing a new hook-free, pocketable design and unite it with the same unmatched studio quality sound that artists, audiophiles, commuters, technophiles, and music lovers have relied on from Shure’s AONIC line.
The AONIC FREE boasts top-notch call performance in a sleek, lightweight, and compact design with long-lasting battery life, meaning these earphones are ready for an on-the-go lifestyle and the adventure that lies ahead.
The new earphone provides clear, studio-quality sound with deep bass. This class-leading sound is powered by a premium amplifier and driver combination that was rigorously tested and tuned together—providing an unparalleled listening experience tailored to user preferences. In a world where personalization is expected, listeners can express their musical identity by customizing their audio experience with the ShurePlus Play app’s custom multi-band EQ and pre-sets.
Whether commuting to work or tuning out the drone of an airplane engine as you get ready to take off, exceptional Sound Isolation Technology is incorporated, blocking out most environmental noise. To hear immediate surroundings, Environmental Mode activates exterior microphones with just the press of a button—now users can hear traffic while traversing a busy city.
- Sound Isolation Technology—Based on in-ear monitors worn by musicians for hours at a time on stage, AONIC FREE’s combination of a foam sleeve and an ergonomically angled design comfortably blocks up to 37dB while providing a distortion-free, secure fit for use all day long.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life—With 21 total hours of playback, your epic playlist has met its match. The earbuds provide seven hours of listening with two full additional charges from the pocket friendly carrying case. A fast charge feature provides one hour of playback after only 15 minutes in the case. The case’s form factor was designed to transport easily, so users will never be without a charge.
- Crystal Clear Phone Calls—AONIC Free makes it easy to navigate calls no matter the circumstance. With strategically placed mics with beamforming Digital Sound Processing (DSP) that intelligently picks up just your voice, Autogain Control that reduces the volume of music while on a call, and noise suppression technology that blocks wind noise, your voice is heard – not the surrounding environment.
- Optimal Usability—Users have the freedom to customize volume, playback, and call control with a single press on either the left or right earbud. Button function can also be customized in the ShurePlus Play App.
- Customizable EQ—When paired with the free ShurePlus PLAY App, listeners can personalize Environment Mode levels. Available for iOS and Android, the app is also a full-featured music player with EQ, supporting standard and hi-res music files. In addition to the feature controls, it lets users customize tone and voice prompts for important notifications, like power on/off, connection confirmation, and low battery.
AONIC FREE features Bluetooth 5 and supports multiple audio codecs, including aptX, AAC, and SBC. Shure’s True Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones, AONIC FREE, are now available in Graphite Grey. Purchase includes the earphones, a fit kit with Comply foam sleeves in S/M/L, pocketable charging case, and USB-C charging cable.