BeyondTrust has introduced Cloud Privilege Broker, its new entitlements and permissions management solution that enables IT operations and security teams to easily visualize and manage access risk across hybrid and multi-cloud environments from a single interface. The acceleration of cloud adoption has made infrastructure entitlements and identities a primary attack vector, yet many organizations lack the proper resources or tools to adequately address their exposure.
BeyondTrust Cloud Privilege Broker helps organizations more efficiently manage entitlements and apply consistent policies across their multi-cloud infrastructure from a single interface. As a cloud-hosted SaaS offering, it is deployed on the BeyondInsight platform, providing a familiar user interface and experience for BeyondTrust customers. It can be fully configured and provide an assessment of cloud permissions risk in less than an hour.
BeyondTrust Cloud Privilege Broker allows organizations to:
• Gain visibility and control over multi-cloud infrastructure by identifying permissions sprawl of users, roles, policies, and endpoints.
• Simplify management of entitlements across multi-clouds by orchestrating policies from one interface.
• Prevent privilege creep by continually adjusting and preventing excessive permissions.
• Help security and audit teams meet and prove compliance with audit trails.
• Allow immediate auto-onboarding of cloud accounts.
• Provide granular recommendations to efficiently implement policy across cloud platforms.
• Detect anomalies within account entitlements, providing remediation and enforcement of least privilege.
With Cloud Privilege Broker, the efficient and consistent management of entitlements and access policies puts teams back in control of their critical infrastructure significantly reducing the risk of a data breach. It is built on a modern cloud technology platform that leverages a microservices architecture, enabling built-in scalability and resilience that helps future-proof technology investments.
“Digital transformation and remote working have accelerated the adoption of cloud technologies,” states Allen Vance, VP Product Management at BeyondTrust. “As a result, privilege management challenges related to a multi-cloud infrastructure are expanding. As the newest addition to our PAM portfolio, BeyondTrust Cloud Privilege Broker mitigates the growing risk of cloud permission sprawl and helps IT operations and security teams gain control over their critical cloud infrastructure.”
Cloud Privilege Broker will be available in Q3 of 2021.