Kodak Alaris today announced the launch of its new integrated A4 flatbed scanner, the KODAK S2085f that is ideal for any document-heavy process and needs to digitize business-critical data trapped on paper at the edge of a process.
The new scanner features built-in image processing that can enhance OCR accuracy at the same time reducing file sizes that helps you capture the best image quality without putting strains on your PCs. Simple to learn bundled free software empowers you to send your data to where it is needed from the push of a button.
A compact yet rugged design offers reliable paper handling and a straight-through paper path option can minimize document damage that improves the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of your processes and gives you a scanner that improves your bottom line.
The key features for the KODAK S2085f Scanner are:
- Colour user interface with one touch destinations using Smart Touch
- Up to 85 ppm and 20,000 pages per day
- Output stacking with controlled exit stacking and exit deflectors
- Straight through paper path available
- USB 3.2 Gen 1×1 compatible and Wired Network Available
- Integrated flatbed 7 300-sheet feeder/elevator