Ruckus Networks announced the launch of its Technical Community Enablement Programme to empower partners through a series of educational initiatives that gives them a competitive edge and the ability to provide innovative solutions meeting the demands of growing customer needs.
Partner enablement is the cornerstone of the Ruckus channel ethos. By driving meaningful relationships with its partner community, Ruckus aims to deliver continuous technical support at a local level. The Enablement Programme comprises several components, each with their own dedicated and focused resources such as easily accessible technical training via monthly-webinars, seminars, workshops, events and social media, all available in 15 different languages.
Following the launch of the Ruckus new two-tier partner programme at the end of 2017, channel growth has become paramount. As a channel-first company, Ruckus recognises the need to serve its partner community and provide them with the tools to be profitable, competitive and win–and Ruckus’ superior technology is driving this.
“With the introduction of our Enablement programme, we expect to see a much closer-knit partner community,” said Massimo Mazzeo-Ocello, director of systems engineering, EMEA, Ruckus Networks. “The best partnerships are based on the simple principle of making each other’s businesses better–sharing the risk and the reward. As vendors, we need to invigorate partners, not hold them back. The channel cannot just survive, but must be allowed to thrive, in a world with technology at its core.”
The Technical Community Enablement Programme consists of:
- Ruckus’ annual EMEA sales and technical event for senior partner executives
- Regional partner roadshows for regional sales and technical teams
- Monthly webinars and tech-newsletters on select topics open to all partners and available in 15 languages
- Ruckus-driven live events with technical engineers, available in 15 countries
- Distributor-supported, live Ruckus-driven technical events with their relevant partners
- Social Media: easy to use, with pre-written blogs, social posts and spotlight promotion
The benefits of the Enablement Programme Community are available to Ruckus’ Elite and SMB partners immediately.