Fortinet’s broad MSSP program offers unique benefits that enable participants to develop, operate and expand their security service offerings.
Fortinet, the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced the launch of a comprehensive new program to empower MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) with the tools, expertise, training, and support to accelerate profitability, expand growth, increase market leadership and deliver the industry’s most advanced security services to their customers.
Benefits of Fortinet’s broad MSSP Partner Program:
- Access to Fortinet’s developer network, official documentation, APIs, and tools originally developed for internal use to unlock advanced features and customization capabilities for Fortinet products and solutions.
- Online, self-paced training with role-specific courses tailored to help develop sales and technical staff.
- Support for marketing, sales, and technical activities along with dedicated account management along with access to Fortinet beta programs and invite-only events.
According to Shadi Khuffash, Regional Sales Manager, Carriers & ISP’s, Fortinet, due to an increasingly hostile threat landscape many organizations are seeking out security service providers that have the technical expertise and advanced security offerings that meet their unique business requirements. “Fortinet’s new MSSP Program reinforces our ongoing investments and continued dedication to the success of our MSSP partners and the security of their customers,” he explained.
Fortinet’s MSSP Partner Program is designed to enable existing MSSPs to expand their offerings and maintain a competitive advantage while also providing assets and guidance to support resellers and systems integrators looking to enter the managed security services market. Participants in the partner program will get free access to exclusive Fortinet services that enable MSSPs to develop a wide range of security services to offer their customers while increasing their engineering productivity and increasingly profitability.
- Fortinet Developer Network is a developer-only portal for official API (Application Programming Interface) documentation, community-developed tools, advanced scripts, and exclusive how-to content that enable MSSPs to automate customize Fortinet products and solutions while reducing engineering workload.
- FortiConverter is a policy migration tool that simplifies and automates the migration process to shorten project delivery and increase productivity of technical resources.
- FortiDeploy offers MSSPs a bulk provisioning tool that automates the simultaneous roll out of FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiAP solutions with a single-click.
- FortiPortal is a cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass for MSSPs to manage all their customer networks. This centralized management console offers customizable and branded dashboards for multitenant policy management and analytics.