Channel Post MEA speaks with Sudqi Al Abweh, Channel Accounts Manager – UAE at Trend Micro about their participation at this year’s Gitex Technology Week, where the company will be exhibiting at H2-D1 in Hall 2, Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai.
How would you define your company?
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global leader in cybersecurity solutions, helps to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments provide layered security for data centers, cloud environments, networks, and endpoints.
All our products work together to seamlessly share threat intelligence and provide a connected threat defense with centralized visibility and control, enabling better, faster protection. With over 6,000 employees in over 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat intelligence, we enable organizations to secure their journey to the cloud.
Which are the key products would you be exhibiting at the Gitex Technology Week 2020?
During this year’s GITEX, Trend Micro will be showcasing:
- Trend Micro Cloud One Hybrid Cloud Security, a comprehensive SaaS security solution that includes file storage security, conformity, network security, workload security, container security, and application security.
- Cloud One is optimized for cloud platforms AWS, Microsoft Azure, Docker, Google Cloud, IBM, Kubernetes Cloud, and VMware. Customers can find full security capabilities in a single smart agent; protection against vulnerabilities and for end-of-life systems; and achieve and maintain regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Trend Micro XDR, the first solution in the cybersecurity industry that offers the most extensive correlated detection going beyond endpoint detection and response (EDR).
- Trend Micro Apex One providing automated threat detection, actionable insights, and all-in-one protection.
- Amid the convergence of IT and OT, TXOne Networks solutions offer cybersecurity solutions to protect industrial control systems. TXOne Networks offers both network-based and endpoint-based products to secure the OT network and mission critical devices in a real-time defense-in-depth manner.0
- Trend Micro Deep Discovery Inspector to detect targeted attacks and ransomware anywhere in the network.
What will be your theme for Gitex this year?
Trend Micro will exhibit under “The Art of Cybersecurity” theme, aligned with the GITEX pillar of Cyber Security and the co-located cybersecurity of GISEC.
“The Art of Cybersecurity” combines Trend Micro’s proven foresight, its XGen security strategy of cross-generational threat defense solutions, and passionate people to make cybersecurity a work of art.
What impact do you see on this year’s Gitex because of social distancing and COVID-19 protocols?
We are confident that the Dubai World Trade Centre’s social distancing and COVID-19 protocols will ensure a strong and safe turnout to the world’s only global in-person technology event.
What do you aim to gain from the show?
Gitex is a key event for Trend Micro to spread the importance of cybersecurity in the shift to digital transformation. We aim to educate Middle Eastern organizations about the prevalence of cyber-attacks. The show provides us a platform to get closer and interact with our customers and channel partners from across the region.