Zoom recently unveiled the Zoom for Home, a new category of software experiences and hardware devices to support remote work use cases and also elevates the employee experiences to connect remotely and be productive.
Zoom for Home – DTEN ME, is the first ever Zoom for Home device. Zoom partnered with DTEN to create an immersive and productive workspace. Features for the all-in-one 27-inch device include: three built-in wide-angle cameras for high-resolution video; an 8-microphone array for crystal-clear audio in meetings and phone calls; and, an ultra-responsive touch display for interactive screen sharing, whiteboarding, annotating, and ideation. Set up is simple: Zoom for Home – DTEN ME works right out of the box and seamlessly connects for anyone with a Zoom Meeting license.
Zoom for Home is also compatible with all Zoom Rooms Appliances, including other hardware solutions from Neat and Poly, allowing users to select the hardware they need to create the perfect work-from-home communications experience across spaces such as living rooms and mounted displays.
Zoom for Home top features:
- Enhances the Zoom Experience – Log in to a Zoom for Home compatible device with a Zoom user account to create immersive office experiences without additional licenses (Zoom for Home is available with all Zoom Meeting licenses, including Basic.)
- Always Ready– Easily start ad-hoc or scheduled meetings, take and receive phone calls, and virtually collaborate with content sharing and annotation.
- Personalization– Syncs with the user’s calendar, status, meeting settings and phone for an integrated video-first unified communications experience.
- Flexible Management Options– Zoom for Home devices can be set up to be IT-managed remotely through the Admin Portal or self-managed by the end-user.
- Zoom for Home Design– Ensures hardware is a purpose-built solution and is accessibly priced for a home office setup.
“After experiencing remote work ourselves for the past several months, it was clear that we needed to innovate a new category dedicated to remote workers,” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom CEO. “I’m so proud of the team for continuing to think outside the box and prove why Zoom is the best unified communications platform that can meet the needs of all types of users.”
Learn more about Zoom for Home at zoom.us/zoom-for-home. Zoom for Home – DTEN ME is available for pre-order now for $599 (USD), expected to ship in August 2020.