Salesforce today introduced Salesforce Anywhere – bringing together powerful new technologies and platform services to help organizations unlock new levels of productivity and customer success for this new normal.
“The COVID-19 crisis has taught us that companies must be able to sell, service, market and collaborate from anywhere, and that won’t change in a post-pandemic world,” said Bret Taylor, President and COO Salesforce. “With Salesforce Anywhere we’re empowering customers of every size, location and industry to digitally transform with confidence in this all-digital, work-from-anywhere world.”
With Salesforce Anywhere organizations can:
• Sell, service and market from anywhere– powered by Salesforce Customer 360 and includes new industry-specific technology from Vlocity;
• Collaborate from anywhere – with the new Salesforce Anywhere app, which embeds chat, alerts, comments and video directly into the Salesforce experience;
• Work from anywhere – with a new employee service solution and new employee data model to enable organizations to build, manage and scale employee apps and services quickly and securely;
• Data from anywhere – with MuleSoft to integrate all data sources and Tableau to see and understand that data – unlocking insights to make better decisions, fast; and
• Skill up from anywhere – with new Einstein Recommendations for Trailhead and new learning content empowering anyone to help drive their company’s digital transformation.
Hence with Salesforce Anywhere, teams can: Stay up to speed from anywhere, collaborate in context and take action in the moment.
• The Salesforce Anywhere App is expected to be available in beta in July with customers globally. The product is expected to be generally available in the fourth quarter of 2020.
• The employee service solution, built-in partnership between Salesforce and Tanium, is expected to be available in beta in November 2020.
• The Employee Data Model is generally available today and included with Workplace Command Center.
• Einstein Recommendations for Trailhead is generally available today in English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.
• Einstein Call Coaching is expected to be generally available in the third quarter of 2020.
• Service Cloud Voice is expected to be generally available in the third quarter of 2020.